Saturday, January 5, 2019

a hot mess

I am so totally the opposite of OCD it ain't even funny, yet I recognize that trait in people because their sense of sanity depends on things being orderly.  I'm not made that way so I have to be vigilant about doing every little thing as it should be done.  Like shutting closet doors and turning off lights.  I just, by nature, don't go room to room and close up shop when I leave.  That's why the house is such a mess I guess.  I am strewn all over it but I stay mainly in three of the main floor rooms.  The other two are filled with "stuff."  Since I know that I will be here for a minute it's time for me to create a comfy living space with all the essentials close.  We called my mother's chair side table "command central."  

I spent today with a lovely lady watching TV and doing a little clean up and cooking.  She was craving tacos so I whipped them up and then cleaned up behind myself.  If I would only do that here there wouldn't be the cluster of junk in every corner.  It's time to purge and be fearless.  I've still got a lot of cool stuff that would make another house sale.  Just gotta get it cleaner.

I talked to one brother this afternoon and got an update on his surgery.  Otha' brother messaged and I missed it.  He's headed to job #2 as we speak.  His president is about to get us all killed, or at least headed toward anarchy.  The latest brilliant idea rolling around is to use the Defense Budget for the Wall.  Now that is an idea I could get behind.  Imagine, if you will, how many terrorists have flown into US airports undetected because nobody at TSA goes to work when they don't get paid.  I don't blame them at all.  A warning to the Dems as we enter this phase of meeting in the middle.  Don't be arrogant like they are.  Just don't.  It makes you look cheap and not worth the trust that voters have put in your hands.  

As for the IRS, they are under a "planned" shutdown and I received a letter confirming my payment arrangement to begin Feb 1st.  We shall see if any action is forthcoming from DC.  Tax refund time is good for the economy and to delay that is to further weaken the ability of marginally living people to survive.  It's already bad enough.  Ms Ruth thinks it will all work out and I pray to sweet baby jesus it does.  My faith tells me that she's right.  

^j^




1 comment:

  1. Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save.
    Psalm 146:3

    ReplyDelete