Sunday, January 20, 2019

ice ice baby

Fortunately we didn't get much here on the lane but it still took me awhile to get the car doors open.  I got the back open and with a lot of gymnastics crawled into the driver's seat and gave that door a big shove.  For a minute I thought I was gonna' have to call for help to get unstuck!  Did I ever say how much I hate winter?  Um..yes.  I'm sure Ellie has seen snow because she came from Arkansas but she has been loving her first snowy day on the lane.  All three dogs were in and out during the howling windstorm which is unusual for them.  You could literally hear it roaring for hours.

I thought I had seen it all until the kids in the MAGA hats showing their stupidity live.  Now the debate is over whether is the fault of their parents or the culture of the school.  Something tells me these guys learned it at home.  They were supposedly there for an anti-abortion thing which is predictably Catholic.  Who knew that Trumpsters will go to any length to get attention.  Ahem.

Multiple solutions to end the shut down have been countered by an offer to put DACA back in place and extend it for three years when he's the one who ended it.  Instead of keeping these folks out,  how about making it easier for them to become tax paying citizens of the US?  I don't get that one at all.  Hey....we need the money.  

I'm about to watch Tidying Up and seek inspiration for some order in this chaos of a house.  Wish me well.  

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment