Saturday, January 19, 2019

rain rain go away

Oh boy, is it gloomy.  The cold front is making its' way through with a chance of snow following a 30 degree drop in the temperature.  Ack!  My daily outing was to the 'gentral of course.  More deicer and a shower curtain PLUS Nutella.  I am so easily pleased.  

Reaves will be starting in a daycare on the 28th in a class of 6.  That's just right for her and sounds very one on one.  My schedule won't allow for a visit until next Friday but I have pictures to keep me from going into withdrawals.  

I asked Larry to go see the lost dog movie and we both decided that we shouldn't see it because we would cry the whole time.  We definitely have a soft spot for the fur babies.  I would love to see VICE but it's only on at 9:30ish PM.  Nada to that.  

My friend and MFR therapist did her magic yesterday and I have to say that I still feel a bit high from the whole experience  I have been in terrific pain for awhile.  She is opening a new office that will include other goodies like hypnosis, sound therapy and women's health.  She is indeed a mystic and true holistic healer.  That's what's up.  

And of course, the struggle is real and ongoing for our government while Melania vacations in Florida transported by the military because FLOTUS.  Sounds like today's offer is to re-instate  DACA in exchange for the wall.  Umm.  Okay.  There is a package floating with a realistic expenditure of 1B bucks to improve border security but what's his name is ignoring the offers.  Live!Speech!Today!  He so loves those live photo ops.  Since he's chained to the White House he figures it's something fun to do.  

Little blessings of the day:  SNL is back.  I'm in for the day and talked to my Babygirl who sounds strong and peaceful.  You can't ask for much more than that.  

Gratitude ~


No comments:

Post a Comment