Friday, January 18, 2019

the unwinding

If I wrote until bedtime I couldn't explain to you the relief of getting two hours of MFR by the lake today with purple rain.  A mixture of bad posture and dumb assery has had my right shoulder hostage for quite some time.  I contract while sleeping, usually curling up into a ball.  This can't be healthy.  Gay suggested a pillow between the legs.  She's a side sleeper like me.  The treatment was intense and focused and I had an out of body experience.  'Nuf said.  I sort of relate to it like the regulator in my driver's side window of the trusty old Camry.  All the wires are squished down in there where sometimes the glass will go up and sometimes not.  It's the same with the muscles and joints in your body.  

Right smack toward the end of our session I wondered if I had made a required payment in December.  Didn't remember doing it at.all.  A quick phone call to my attorney assured me that I am in compliance.  One.More.Year.  You do not play with Timothy J Ivey.  Just saying.  

Trump v Pelosi?  Who the hell knows.  I think it's at a tipping point and all the gossip is that Cohen will tell all and so will Mueller.  I sincerely pray that they both have adequate security, unlike Pelosi had for her scheduled trip to try and make nice.  It's beyond ridiculous and I can't laugh much more.  

I miss my girls and it's only been four days.  That is a signal to figure out how to get a plan of action to travel safely to and from Jackson when I'm not otherwise occupied.  Her days off are sporadic each week.  We do the best we can to stay a family under the circumstances.  

Tomorrow the deep freeze comes and thanks to propane guy I won't freeze this round.  Nor will the dogs.  ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment