Tuesday, January 22, 2019

on and on

That was the title of one of my favorite songs back in the 80s by Stephen Bishop.  It came to mind today as I was processing the 4th refusal of Mitch McConnell to do the next right thing for our country.  If the man has a shred of decency he will realize that he won't live long enough to spend his riches while folks out there are literally dying because of his actions.  He has put himself between Trump and the rest of the country.  Meanwhile John Boehner is laughing all the way to the bank with his pot business.  

It is a game, the whole thing.  A fiercely fought political game with us as the players.  Okay, so maybe the kids in the MAGA hats were traumatized by the small crowd of hecklers that cussed them out.  And the elder who intervened got taunted as well.  The entire country is in a debate over which tape is real.  I think it's just another diversion from the business at hand which is restoring our government.  

When I woke up early this morning the wind was howling again, this time from the south.  There is a crack about two inches tall between the medicine cabinet and the wall and a huge draft in Lauren's closet.  It was COLD up in there.  More howling sustained winds tonight will precede a day of heavy rain.  Ugh.  

I did my job today as best I could.  I'm in training to learn organizational household skills by a master.  Every thing has a place and should be put back there,  There is simple truth there for an ADHD person like myself.  Squirrel!

Don't worry....be happy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment