Monday, January 28, 2019

holistic

I spent today doing things that have been on my list forever like hauling off cans and shopping at Sunflower Health.  Lorna told me what to get and Donna hooked me up.  I dropped a chunk of money but it's well spent if it improves my health.  She has a new skin care line called Wild Hippie and she showed me all the products.  I will be back!  Gotta take care of this aging epidermis.  

Lorna and I met up for a proper chat and lunch at Dave's.  Of all things we talked about serial killers because I've been watching Ted Bundy.  She told me about one I didn't remember so we googled it.  He was a trucker with a certain route and picked his victims along that path randomly.  O.M.G.  Note to self:  Stay away from truck stops.

There is a three day old thread on my FB page over the border wall which I think is impressive.  While we're all in the mood to discuss let's lay it on the table.  Statistics show...ahem...that the majority of Americans are against the construction and also not too happy with Trump.  That's not Breitbart or Huffpost or any other extremist publication.  That, is what we know as Americans.  We have blindly been fed all this bullshit and due to probable collusion with another country or two ended up where we are.  Fine then.  Let's fix it and focus on the problems like infrastructure and social networks.  If it takes impeachment to do that, so be it.  If I were him, I would just walk away.  Except that he would lose all power because the money will be gone.  Sucks to be him.  Nancy Pelosi alone did not do this.  Voters in November 2018 did.

Poopie for president ~






No comments:

Post a Comment