Friday, January 25, 2019

the plot thickens

Alrighty then.  Stone is indicted and arrested.  I'm not sure what the bond situation is for that many felonies but it doesn't matter if he's in jail right this minute.  He has a big fat X on his back delivered by a very smart and powerful team.  And as a bonus, many more will follow in his footsteps.  The only thing I felt was relief that just maybe it's the beginning of the big shakeup.  Assange is very crafty.

I stayed home from the Jackson trip today due to the bouncing car syndrome when it's cold.  Faucets are dripping and whatnot.  I'm warm enough and that's all I ask for.  Thanks propane guy.  My epizootie has returned or else it's a different virus.  

It is quiet here vs the constant TV noise that is a part of my life now.  I actually enjoy that because it helps me to stay informed and amused.  Days of Our Lives still takes my breath away.  I was watching it in the era of Grandpa and Grandma Horton.  I'm showing my age there!

Y'all have a lovely day.  It's time to piddle and play and make piles.  Love ya....mean it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment