Thursday, September 12, 2024

church hugs

They tend to be on one side but always a treat!  I showed up at court this morning and thankfully did not get picked for the day's trial.  Can't speak to the details because....shhh.  I ate breakfast at Daves and walked on over to the courthouse.  There was a bunch of us all sitting together waiting to do our civic duty.  I needed to pee and empty my bag. True story.  Roellen was crated last night which works better for us.  She did eat one end of the couch but I'll buy some blankets from the 'gentral to cover that up . It's what we do.  I sing that song every day while I go about life.  Must be a faith thing.

I pray for all those people who were at court today and got picked in the middle of a monsoon to decide a guy's fate for being stupid.  I just watched the presidential debate today and, well.  She kicked his ass 9 ways to Jesus.  And he was pitiful recounting all of the falsehoods of his presidency.  I cut it off about halfway in.  

It is important to be educated about politics right now.  Watch.  Listen. Learn.  And please don't let somebody else make your mind up before you vote ^J^

No comments:

Post a Comment