Saturday, February 24, 2024

life as we know it

I made a run to Jackson today and visited with the fam but it was short because Poopie has been acting up.  I hear there's a bug going around so maybe that's it.  No nausea or anything, just explosive shits in a bag.  That burns pretty bad.  I have had three shit pills and two cheese sticks today.  My gut is NOT good.

Lizzie has a front tooth missing that she pulled out all on her own.  Her room is cute and I pray that she will sleep in there!  We went outside and picked tiny flowers while we visited.  That pool looks really inviting come June.  She has a brother and two mamas plus one daddy.  It's kinda' complicated, if you know what I mean.  I just do what I need to do to see her.  She still remembers me.

A couple of years ago we planted a shit ton of tulips in the raised bed that is no more.  Mayberry mowed 'em just tall enough that they are coming back up.  There will be pictures along with the buttercups.  It's spring y'all.

Peace and love ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment