Thursday, February 8, 2024

hackers suck

There will be no more blogging until I get my laptop cleaned.  My PayPal account has been compromised and a lot of other things.  It's sort of hard to find somebody reliable to do a clean but this laptop is good and worth saving.  My bank's fraud department has been notified about all of these issues and if I can find somebody to do the clean, I can retain online banking.  This happened to me exactly one year ago when I was trying to recover Facebook.  Live and learn girl.  This kind of mayhem makes me want to just live on cash.

I met my friend Mary today and we talked about everything and anything while sharing a table at Green Frog.  Miss Reba's granddaughter is getting married tomorrow so we have to get her spruced up for a facetime attendance.  That will be after an early PT appointment at Dynamix.  Ironically, I missed my appointment with the ortho group today because I'm so disorganized.  She told me if the PT was working not to come back so there ya' go.  They are doiong wonders with this tired old body.  

Mamye and I did her rounds today and she bought me lunch from Hippies.  Casey Lou always has good club sammies and I asked for mine on untoasted bread.  Much better!  No lettuce or tomato...just meat.  

I will see y'all on the other side of this, no matter what.  And honestly?  I can do what I need to do on my phone.  And watch Netflix or read a book.  Much less stressful.  Y'all keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment