Thursday, January 7, 2010

hit me again

It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so full of anger and hatred and haphazardly spill it out all over other people....especially the ones they love. I'm not saying that I don't get mad, but when I do I get it out and over with and don't hold a grudge. Heck, by tomorrow I've slept and I've even forgotten what it was about. Life is way too short to hang onto negative feelings like a baby with a blanket and whine.

So far Daisy has chewed up a box of matches and a couple of shoes. I brought toys home today from her Aunt Freda and she loves to make 'em squeak. Lily still despises her :) Ha...it's tough when the queen has an unruly canine subject around. She's got the other two trained to be afraid but not this one! That's why she's staying up on TOP of the furniture. Cats. You've gotta love them.

It is cold, and that's an official complaint from one who never fails to enjoy crisp weather. Teens without the wind is crisp. With 20 to 30 mph gusts, it's insanely frigid which is something that us southerners don't experience very often. Ya'll remind me of this post in July when I'm bitching about the heat.

Over and out from the lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment