Saturday, July 24, 2021

unpublished

I wrote one of the best blog posts ever yesterday and somehow deleted it.  I couldn't re-create it if I tried so here we are on a new day with a blank slate.  I do remember that it was all about it being a small world.  I attended a funeral yesterday with my dear friend for one of her oldest friends who was also a good friend to all.  Her middle child who is my old time  buddy did the eulogy and  never choked up once .  There is no way I could have made it through a eulogy for my parents without doing the ugly cry.

After that we went to Coby Jo's for the best.burger.ever and visited with even more folks.  I ran into a former co-sitter and of all things, one of Mr. Council's sons came and sat with us.  Lots of memories there on Council Rd.  And history too!

The girls are coming for a sleepover so I'm going high on the hog and grilling steak and shrimp.  I got hot dogs for Reaves just in case.  Girl don't appreciate fine dining.  

Y'all be happy and blessed.  And keep the faith ^j^


 


No comments:

Post a Comment