Thursday, July 8, 2021

baby steps

Welp, I'm one step closer to a re-connect plan with a referral to a GI surgeon.  Second opinion with a promise to have #1 on board if he takes the case.  Don't ever let it be said that I do things quickly without asking questions.  I want somebody to draw me a picture of what will happen with my gut so I can understand the options better and what the chances are.  

The skunks were smooth out of luck if they came up to the back porch looking for food.  Al is absent so there is none!  He's out cattin' or something.  I pulled my last batch of peaches and cream today with Oscar right on my heels in the rows.  I only saw one worm and somehow it ended up on my shirt.  

My neighbor was being nosy and rode over on his lawnmower to ask why the carport moved.  We just laughed about it when I explained what the reason was.  I don't care where the damn carport sits because I haven't had one in 32 years.  

When the sweet corn goes, I'm over summer.  Our heat index is hovering around 100 with humidity in the 70s.  I am out of ostomy supplies (again) and called today to see what was up with the order "waiting to be shipped" that was filled on 7/5.   They kindly offered me one time only to overnight by air.  Thanks y'all.

As you all know, I don't do heat well. I would literally die without AC and Propel.  Once the fireworks and corn are over, I'm looking for fall.  Thankful for the breeze when it comes, it's just the dog days.  And even the dog wants to stay inside.

Y'all remember who you are ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment