Thursday, July 1, 2021

and then the rainbow showed up

We have been rain deprived around here but the heavens opened up last night and today and it's all a lot of muddy puddles.  I ventured out in the thick of it to pick up some books at the library and get gas.  Oh...and go the the 'gentral. My brother by another mother brought me some sweet corn yesterday.  He said I didn't need to be out there in the heat.  Thanks to this rain, we have a few pleasant days coming up.  

I am humble as all get out.  The referral for my surgery is in motion which makes me seriously believe that there is a god and He is good.  If I had to live with a bag the rest of my life, I could easily do that.  But what if?  Who the hell knows.  I may have to wear diapers after this.

I gots lotso' plans for the weekend.  LPT and PAP-T are here and I'll be headed down that way on Saturday.  The girls are coming sometime or another.  You know we all have to be flexible.  Let us pray that Oscar and Pearl like each other.  He stays outside most of the day and there's a fence so he's good.  The bark buddy is my friend!  He has an appointment next week at the vet to uhm, get checked out.  It will more than likely take eight of us to get him in the clinic unless I can trick him into following me.  He does that pretty well since he takes every step I do all day long.  Right on my heels, so to speak.  I think he was so traumatized that he recognizes me and Lauren as his rescue buddies.  

Y'all we are so independent it ain't even funny.  All we have to do is open our mouths and speak the truth.  And keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment