Friday, July 2, 2021

learning curve

Oscar's first introduction to Pearl turned into a barking and pissing match.  I was outside for the most part.  Once I saw her reaction I let him go explore the lake and pee on the trees.  There was all sorts of territory marking going on.  Pearl is a girl and normally goes in the yard but she hiked that leg and pissed all over the deck.  I washed it off.
,
So me too.  Fortunately I've never been drugged or raped or anything like that but I came mighty close.  Cosby is 83 years old.  Let it go.  What purpose does it do to incarcerate an old man for past mistakes.  Maybe those folks were all in the wrong places at the wrong times.  It takes two.

I'm more worried about the present and I intend to live it loud.  I get to see my kids again on Sunday.  In my book, that's all that matters.  I've gotten several solid pieces of advice about rehab from the surgery and it will probably be in Jackson so the girls can come wish me well.  Thanks Krista!  

Y'all be happy and well and very careful.  Me and Joy just missed a massive wreck on 51 bypass south on the Forked Deer river bridges.  By the time we scooped up Oscar and headed back to her house it was a hot mess over there in the southbound lane.  Sirens and cops and all sorts of first responders.  Thank you for your service.

Long may she wave ^j^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment