Sunday, July 25, 2021

oscar gets his ride on

Lauren and Oscar have a special bond and he loves to go for rides with her.  She went to the store this morning for drinks and took him along.  The regulator on her left back window is going out and it takes an act of God to get the window up.  She forgot, and opened it so he could hang out the window.  Ooops!  There was another dog in the parking lot and she figured that would be when he jumped out but him was a good boy and stayed put.  Now she's waiting for another act of God to get the window back up.  It's his or miss.  I woke up this morning to Reaves standing next to my bed loving to see her Gaga at that moment.  She brought her Peppa pig people and crawled up in bed with me.  What a moment!

I'm headed to Baptist East tomorrow for a second opinion on the surgery.  My friend Gigi is driving Miss Poopie.  I should be able to make an informed decision after that.  I am spending this afternoon trying to get my shit together by cleaning out the desk drawer and putting all important papers together by category.  That's a major deal for an ADHD person like me but it has to be done.  I have cleared a path to the attic but it's an ordeal to slide that board to get up there. Plus, I bet it's about 110 degrees under that metal roof.  Y'all stay hydrated and praise God ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment