Tuesday, August 1, 2017

be that guy

I stopped by the chicken store this morning and as usual it was like herding cats at 6AM.  I had seen the young man who waited on me before but didn't remember his name. He rang me up and I realized halfway to work I didn't get the biscuit I ordered.  No prob, I said to self.  When I got to the sawmill I called out there and told Christine to leave a little note saying they "owed me one" and promptly forgot about it.  About 6:25 somebody called me up front and I was like " who is possibly here at this time of day?"  God love his heart, it was Justin from the chicken store with my biscuit.  Christine had told him where I work and he delivered it personally with an apology. This one's for you man.  You made my day.  On my afternoon stop I noticed the guy who comes every day with his wife for snack time only she wasn't at the table.  I was getting worried until I spotted her coming from over by the fountain drinks.  They are sweet as pie and smile every time I head to the beer cave.  "Break time!"

School has started much to the chagrin of many kids, teachers and parents. My cousins three kids were posed on the porch all excited about it except for NeNe who likes to sleep 'til 10.  She's in preschool now so up and at 'em.  Life is hard and then you keep learning after you graduate!

I've been researching the piriformis and how much misery it can cause in the lower back and hip area.  I'm not big on what does what but I think the SI joint is involved too.  My shoes are not the best in the world for standing on concrete all day.  Next payday I will fix that.  

Got a mammo lined up next week same day as my dental cleaning.  Slowly but surely I'm taking care of myself and getting focused on wellness.  Gotta be ready for grandbaby time ya' know.  I am currently pricing Similac and Huggies.  Neither is cheap.

With the exit of Mooch and Peggy Noonan's turn on a dime, I feel hopeful that there will be some partisan niceness to pull us out of the ditch.  Our great country is a laughing stock because of one man's intent to be in charge.  I say send him to the Russians since they elected him.  Let him be like uh...in Putin's cabinet.  He can run his business from there and even do Celebrity Apprentice Moscow edition.  Then maybe Edward Snowden can come home.  How about an even trade?

Be happy and healthy y'all.  




No comments:

Post a Comment