Saturday, August 19, 2017

one of these days

When will I ever learn to keep my mouth shut?  Probably on the day I take my final breath and the Lord stills my voice.  With the best of intentions and a fierce sense of loyalty to the least of these I often speak my mind when others just don't want to hear it.  I can be like that fly that keeps buzzing around bothering the horse in the dead of summer.  No more, kids.  I shall keep my thoughts to myself and do what I'm told like a good girl in certain venues.  

Reaves' daddy just stopped by in a pickup to haul most of the baby stuff to Jackson.  There was no room for the crib so that will have to go with me and Lorna on eclipse day.  I've bought a domain and added the blog feed to it but I'm on the learning curve so it will take awhile.  My friend Chris at The Mill Workspace has promised to help.  That's his thing....incubating small businesses.  My number is already getting spammed by "offers" of website design at "reduced" costs.  I'll pass and go local.

The physical therapy really helped and I'm looking forward to becoming pain free soon.  I've gotten accustomed to not using that arm for lifting.  Pain will do that for you.  Consider me chastised and humble.

^j^

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    We snowhiteseventhavenue read your blog..i like your post
    baby blankets- handmade in India : snowhiteseventhavenue

    thank you

    ReplyDelete