Wednesday, August 9, 2017

sluggish

My mama always said if you can't say something nice, say nothing.  I've never particularly lived by that motto because well, I'm a rebel and all.  I try really hard not to whine, but DAMMIT I'm tired.  So there.  My daily pity party!  Even my mind is tired so this post will be short and sweet unless the muse appears.  

So far we haven't been hit by a nuke so I'm figuring the pissing match with fat bastard will go on for a spell.  I watched Trump's statement yesterday and noticed that he had his arms all hugged up around his body like was scared shitless while he blathered on with threats.  Like Colbert suggested....just shut up. Same for tweets.  This country is too worn out to live in fear all the time.  The economy is picking up ( thanks Obama ) a bit and Wall Street is fairly healthy because ummm....big money rules in the great USA.  The 1% lives a life of luxury on the backs of the rest of us dodging taxes on their extravagant earnings.  Same song, different verse.  

Right now my priorities are new shoes and a couple of days off.  See how low maintenance I am?  

Namaste ~












No comments:

Post a Comment