Sunday, August 27, 2017

hear them roar

The cicadas are so loud I can hear them inside the house.  Such is the death call of summer.  I saw my first wooly worm this morning and it was brown on both sides with a black streak down the middle.  I'm not up on forecasting by worm so I'm not sure what that means.  Yesterday I found a FROG in the toilet.  All kinds of strange signs.  

Another death....a brother and husband to my friends.  His wife and I met up a couple of weeks ago at the dog show downtown.  Then the next day I saw both of them at Kroger.  In the blink of an eye, y'all.  

I'm not into fights so I don't care who won.  I do, however care that Texas is about to float off into the gulf while Trump tweets that all is well.  Tell that to the folks in Houston in person dude. Global warming is real.  

It's kind of funny that I got more comments on the Wallyworld road rage post than any I've ever put out there.  Some topics are just universal!  I won't be back there for another five years but I got my quilt by golly.  If it weren't for Kroger, I'd never go down 78 at all.  Meanwhile there is still no grocery store in South Dyersburg. I seriouosly don't get it.  Somebody could make a million out here with an alternative to the gentral.   

I got a thank you letter in the mail from the judge for serving o jury duty but still haven't got my 20 bucks yet.  As far as I know the Camry thief is still incarcerated.  It's still a joke that my old rat trap of a car was chosen to be stolen from a sea of luxury vehicles owned by doctors.  If I were going to jail for car theft I'd dream big.

Over and out from the lane ^j^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment