Saturday, August 12, 2017

spontaneous saturday

I got up before the alarm went off at 830ish, ready for my date at Headlines with Marla the wonderful.  It's always fun to go there because Chucky and Vick are my high school classmates and have ALWAYS done my hair ever since back in the Chuckles days.  We gossip and catch up knowing what's going on because uh...Facebook.  It's the first time in forever I've paid attention to how I look because I ain't getting any younger.  While I was there I got to visit with my mother's errand runner Miss Tippi.  She is forever young and on fire with red hair.  Headed to San Francisco to visit her hippie son.  

While under the dryer I was scrolling through FB and noticed a group of old friends gathered at the courthouse for a benefit dog show.  I pulled in across the street and was greeted with shouts of delight as I crossed the (dead on weekend) street.  We had fun for a few minutes and then went our separate ways.  

Presently Anna, Conner and company are working on a horror movie production because my house has such old features.  These folks are a hoot.  And of course Anna is the director!!

It's cooler but horrendously humid so I'll be in the rest of the day most likely.  It's my turn to piddle.

Seize the day~

No comments:

Post a Comment