Friday, August 11, 2017

tired as if i'd been ironing

That was always the reply of our old school pharmacist Captain Lee when asked how he was doing.  It's a pretty apt description of how I feel these days and he was probably at the age I am now when he last told me that.  How time flies!  All the others who have gone before me are living the dream without the worry of working for a check.  At least I'll get one someday.  Maybe, unless we all get vaporized.  Once again the master is at it proclaiming an opiate emergency when, in fact, a large part of our economy runs on that very thing.  My personal opinion is that he jumped ( too late....way too late ) on that bandwagon to draw attention away from his little hissy fits with NOK.  I've seen the 25th amendment in the news lately considering the bizarre behavior of our POTUS which sounds good but would leave us with Pence.  Pick your poison.  We have floundered around for almost a year now with an unstable cast of who's in charge or what and nothing but fire and brimstone from the orange one.  I am soooooo over it.  I'm thankful not to be in Guam at this point.  

Charlie Brooke spends most of her time online watching Bruno Mars or shopping so she depends on me for the short version of world news.  "It's dicey" I told her as I described the purported nuclear warhead capabilities involved.  It's a pissing match between two crazy men who think nothing of collateral damage.  Trump is the main reason Kim hates our country more than the 30 others that sanctioned him.  He just won't.shut.up. and be presidential.  It's all about the win with him and this is not a game show or a golf tournament.  It's our future.  Speaking of the military, I wonder how many trans soldiers have been given their walking papers to date.  I'd say with potential war looming this is not a good time to be picky about the sexual preferances of those in uniform.  But that's just me being my demolibtard self.  

Forward motion ~



No comments:

Post a Comment