Tuesday, November 21, 2023

thankful

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  That is pretty much my motto.  I am so thankful for those who have helped me along the way and I won't name anybody but you "know who you are."  Same for the ones who have helped my family and the least of these.  When you give expecting nothing in return, miracles happen.  Just the next right thing, y'all.

We all have aches and pains and struggles.  I'm sittin' here listening to Oscar cough and wheeze knowing that his time is short.  I suppose I have been selfish in letting him live this way this long but when they are still up and exploring it's hard to do the deed.  I seriously wish I knew a vet who would just come here and be compassionate.  If this boy could talk he would tell horrible tales of abuse and neglect. Until he met us.  He has a girlfriend named Libby but she is farther away.  He would always trot down the road and visit with her through the window at Patrick'n'thems house.  Back then he was one of three and the population changed constantly.  No telling how many animals are buried up at my old house.  And I think he should be too.

I went out only briefly today and got a couple of things.  Tomorrow will be packed with activity so I'm gonna' go to bed early and sleep on the side where my hip doesn't hurt.  Hell I may just sleep in the recliner and watch a movie until I doze off.  It was Mama's and BG has Daddy's.  

So first of all, thank you to all people who don't get the holiday off with their family.  I learned a long time ago that when that happens, you get flexible and somehow manage to have a meal together, with grace.  Thank you big to those who have helped me and mine financially when times were hard.  Mama always told me just to pay everybody something a little bit of what you have and they know you are trying.  Communication is key with creditors.  

It's still cold, cloudy and windy, but no rain.  I am warm and not in a war zone.  I am not in Brazil dying to see Taylor Swift.  Israel is kind of sort playing nice if they're not spinning a story.  The carnage has really upset me because of the fact that so many innocents have died in response to a terrorist attack.  Hamas is not Palestine.  They are a radical group wanting to pick a fight and they got one.  Sounds like a breeding ground for future terrorists like in the Middle East.  I know, I think too much.

Why can't we all just believe in one God and worship with all of our hearts?  That's the part I don't understand.  There are a kazillion Protestant denominations and even they don't agree.  I say live and let live and have faith that God sort it out.  That means letting go of control ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment