Sunday, November 19, 2023

talent

Today was a miracle like what Jesus would do.  In a parable sort of way.  MB is a master at weaving all that stuff together to bring a point home.  Because she taught me in SS I understood what I was speaking about as lay liturgist.  That is huge.

I'm thinking about Thanksgiving past and remember one in particular.  It was right before I moved down here to the cabin and me, Uncle Bubba, Lauren and Reaves ate on a folding table.  We did have an oven so all dishes cooked at Charlie's house were properly heated up.  I think it lasted about 30 minutes and involved multiple people!  As a matter of fact, I still have to-go containers.  

I have no answers here.  It seems as though the world is coming apart and I cannot do anything but pray.  Sometimes that's enough ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment