Monday, November 20, 2023

happy birthday mama

It is your 90th birthday in heaven with all the saints!  I gotta' tell you that your BG and her BG are being blessed daily, just like me.  It rained all day and i was out and about in my car doing private instacart.  Sort of what Bubba did for y'all. I gladly ran interference with the medical stuff and so did Lauren.  In the end, you were surrounded by family and saw an angel, prolly your Daddy, welcoming you to heaven.  

I have one very sick dog up in my house right now and I remember when we brought Sam to you after Timmy D convinced me to take him as a pup. There have been so many.  But all of them knew that they were safe with us.  Poor Butterbean got kicked off the steps by Faith and her back broke some years later.  That was the saddest thing.  She was alert and happy but couldn't walk.  Anywho, me and Lauren took off to do the deed and lo and behold Sammy D ran right in front of the car and landed in the field somewhere.  I stayed there to find him and he did, indeed, show back up.  Butterbean did not.

Faith died of pyometra at age 11 after being bred for the first time.  Talk about a disaster!  Lots of puppies and several deaths.  Lauren and I watched them crawl around and see who was gonna' survive.  We are  cooking up your recipes this week in anticipation of full attendance of four.  I already have the table laid out and the house "somewhat" clean.  Thank you for teaching me to speak out and use my talents.  Love you forever ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment