Friday, November 24, 2023

doggie hospice

Oscar is, shall we say...."slowing down."  He does not seem to be in distress unless he's up and about.  I am acting as his advocate and medicating appropriately but the time is coming soon when I will have to haul him in to the clinic for the shots and burial.  I wish it could happen here.  I feel sure I could find some grave diggers in the neighborhood.  

I remember making this very same decision regarding my parents about 7 years ago.  When the suffering renders life with no quality, it's time to go across the rainbow bridge.  It is a very important decision and not one that I ever took lightly.  I have two trusted relatives in charge of my end of life care.  My funeral is being paid for monthly.  In that respect, I do plan ahead.

Me and Mamye went grocery shopping today and spent some quality time together.  She is still pretty rattled after her wreck and I can relate.  I'm just far enough away from mine to be able to drive without freaking out but I am constantly on the lookout for idiots.  They drive among us.

I'm ready to get that fake tree out of the attic but I'll need help and will have to clear off the stairs first.  LP will help with that of course.  She is the stager from heaven.

Y'all have a lovely friyay as Paige would say.  And keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment