Saturday, August 19, 2023

rise and shine

Normally I wake up around sunrise and then promptly go back to sleep for a couple of hous.  This morning I actually got up when I WoKE up and watched the sun come up.  The weather has been sooooo nice and this morning was nice and cool so I headed to the Farmer's Market.  I usually go many times during the summer but today was my first visit of this season.  I scored some nice yellow squash and a Tiger Tail mustard deal.  The crowd was thin and some folks were actually still setting up.  I was tempted by the pottery vendor but it was too pricey.  After that was errand running including a car wash and vacuum.  Now I'm home for the day to work on the house.

Since I've been working the housework has been sorely neglected.  I had my hopes up that the local wound care clinic had ostomy care but, nada.  That means a trip to Jackson with my silver nitrate sticks from Amazon.  My foot drop has improved dramatically so I may not have to see the neuro, also in Jackson.  

Our little family has a lot going on so we would appreciate prayers from here there and yon.  We are keeping the faith and I pray that y'all will too ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment