Thursday, August 17, 2023

go fund me

Normally about six weeks before my birthday Facebook will ask me to designate a nonprofit for donations.  My church is not on their list but I'm asking a big favor of y'all.  My home church and several others are hurting for money right now.  I have always donated to the pastor's discretionary fund at DFUMC when I had the bucks. I think that Bemis UMC could use the help too.  The world's oldest acolyte goes there.  He's at least 16.  His dad is the song leader.  Their usual attendance is about 20 including the pastor and music people.  Very few kids. But you know what?  I love it there because I can read up on the lectionary and know what's up.  Mary Beth is back on track with that but I totally enjoyed the summer series.

So, if you really love donate the the UMC ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment