Wednesday, August 9, 2023

another day in paradise

It rained like a mofo around here today!  I checked on both of my friends/clients and spent some quality time.  Being a game show contestant is now on my bucket list because I know ALL the answers.  Me and Laura won 100K today.  That's nice since me and Bubba didn't win the Mega.  Some lucky soul in Florida got the loot.  

So Maui is on fire and that's pretty bizarre, but not really considering what's going on in the rest of the world.  Today is my first day off from the muscle relaxer and I'm feeling pretty good.  In a perfect world I would have rested with ice and heat for a week but uh..naw.  Gotta' pay those bills.

I am way behind on everything including laundry, dishes and floor cleaning.  Currently I sleep without a pillow because cheap ones mess your neck up.  Whatever works!

I've had a good dose of Methodism this week what with Sunday at FUMC and meeting the new pastor at Finley.  Who the heck knows where I will go this Sunday.  So far, BG can't transport her kid to Dyersburg so I travel.  It's okay.  I just wish the world knew the other side.

There have been times in my life when I thought I had all the answers and I was dead wrong.  I have chastised and spewed anger at people that didn't deserve it.  But you know what?  I learned better and did better.  

Y'all watch our for tornados and hydroplaning.  The struggle is real ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment