Wednesday, August 23, 2023

birthday fundraiser for me!

Facebook makes it pretty difficult to set one up unless all the i's are dotted and t's crossed.  For the past few years I have designated Paws to Care as my recipient.  This year it is Dyer County Salvation Army.  I have become friends with many of these devoted people and know first hand what they do for the least of these.  They serve around 200 meals a day Monday through Thursday for lunch.  All food is donated by corporate partners  and other Feed America entities.  I would love nothing better than for you to give them a donation of some kind....money or your time would be good.  I had a couple of loaded red delicious apple trees and the masses had baked apples one day.  Every little bit counts.  

They have a thrift store that is expertly run by volunteers just like the kitchen. Be nice and put your donations on hangers, not wire ones!  They have a nice selection of home goods as well. It is a thrifter's heaven.  

Anywho, the info will be posted on my page but it's not a "real" FB fundraiser, just one that I believe in with all of my heart ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment