Saturday, June 5, 2010

just call me grandma

Up at Gigi's pool I'm pretty much the not so glam one who plays with the kids and such. Today there was a butt load of'em. Natbug was the first one to peg me as grandma, but Julia picked it up and ran with it today. I guess we're kinda sorta related because her Papaw and Gigi have a thing and I'm an honorary sibling of Mutt and Mary. Sam rode with me up there to the doggie park pool and enjoyed the trip. All those kids know his name now, just like I know Eddie's name. He's the little guy who looks like daddy frazier's dog. I would seriously love to have that pooch, but he needs a bath big time.

The sometime on and off again roommate rolled in early this morning from his job on the gulf coast. I didn't see any tar balls on his truck, but I didn't look real close. BG was just tickled to death to see him live and in person and do his laundry. As for me, I've learned how to not only start the weedwhacker but feed the line into it. It's not something I would like to do for a living, but the yard must be done before the landlord shows up for inspection. Hopefully by then, the riverbed will be available for fishing.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment