Thursday, October 6, 2022

tylenol is my friend

Oh boy...what a day.  My car went wonky yesterday what with the brake lights staying on all night.  As soon as I got up I headed for Lake Road Amaco for advice.  I had googled it first and the top two causes were low brake fluid and a stuck pedal.  Les looked at the fluid level and called Josh out of the bay to give me simple advice like "push up on the brake with your foot."  Nobody got a tip but they know I'll be back.  Probably with a big fat pizza.

I got two shots today at the pharmacy, deciding to get all that shit over at once.  I'll feel bad for a bit but then it will be over and I'll be protected from the evil viruses.  Or not.  I first noticed my renal function drop after the first two back in 2021.  After watching from my hospital bed at Baptist East this beast get leashed upon the world I have been faithful with antibody production.  Healthcare experience makes you like that.  Not too worried about the side effects because I'm too old to get autism.  I understand anti-vaxxers.  There is always a risk.  it's time for me and the PCP to have a chat about my life expectancy.  According to the stats, people with a colostomy live to be around 70 and that's pretty close to where I am.   I take ownership of Poopie and navigate the poop as it comes.  There is a regimen that I follow which includes washing with Head and Shoulders for all that zinc and then changing the whole appliance.  Seems to work okay.  I rarely take nekkid showers but would love to soak in a hot tub.  Sometimes not having one is a bummer.

Y'all be well.  Love the one you're with and keep on believing ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment