Monday, October 17, 2022

I'll take it

My old friend Shelly the honey badger did a quick bone density on me this morning and the results look not so bad for an old lady who has been on Prolia for two years.  Of course I'm not a radiologist but I can read between the lines, so to speak.  Glad that's over with.  My next appointment will be with Dr. Carter to discuss whether to continue that treatment or take a break.  I'm willing to take a year off with a probability of a fracture in the next ten years.  Besides, it's expensive even for an insured person.  Insurance is billed around 5K per shot and I have a 200 co-pay on that.  That's grocery money, y'all.  The pharma charges are all run through Baptist Tipton which is, believe it or not, non profit.  That does not mean much at the end of the day.  

Tennessee is still glowing bright orange after kicking Alabama's ass on Saturday.  My internet boyfriend Trae was all up in the commentary because he's a Tennessee redneck to the bone and funny as hell.  You know like, "almost famous."  

I have a freezer for the first time in my life thanks to Bubba.  He and Jon moved two of them today which is no small task.  He got rewarded with early dressing and deviled eggs, in Lisa's plate.

Y'all take it as it comes.  That's all we can do ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment