Saturday, October 1, 2022

the litter box

This was a hunt and gather and visit day.  I'm not done yet but the rest can be ordered for Kroger pickup. I watched Jimmy haul the stuff and offered to help. My right hip said hell to the no.  It has just happened this week and I think my whole has right side is out of whack.   I figure a lot of this has to do with my non-ergo behavior with a lap top.  And two bad shoulders.  What a hot mess!  Not to mention my bag named Poopie.  How appropriate, huh?

The weather is gorgeous and cool enough to open windows and air things a bit.  I usually just fling the doors open and let the flies in.  I stayed up late and got up early feeling well rested...less hip pain and whatnot. Poopie decided to act up so there was that to deal with before I went off on the day's adventures.   There have been about 10 yard sales on 78N that I passed each day.   Normally all those folks try to get with the traffic towards the Reelfoot Arts and Crafts show.  Watch out restaurants.  Here they come.  

The devil is telling me to skip church and do things like clean up the car and plant pansies.  I wasn't thinking clearly when I only bought one 25 pound bag.  I need at least two more.  Plus, I discovered that Rosie has been using my precious all cedar raised bed as her place to take a dump.  *sigh*

Let's all go out there and make somebody's day ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment