Monday, October 3, 2022

inflationary measures

I am in the process of streamlining my finances which includes unsubscribing to all those things that are not necessary.  Like Amazon Freetime.  I've been paying for that on Reaves' tablet that has since been replaced.  $8.65 a month.  I also dropped Prime because I can't afford it, even with free shipping.  It's not like I have money laying around to order things for two day delivery.  I'll keep Hulu and Netflix because I don't have "real TV".  I have considered Hulu live and may go that route.  Screw a bunch of cable and dish.  

Today was another sweet early fall day that I enjoyed getting out into.  Joy and Pearl and I sat on the porch for quite awhile until Kelly came on and we got to see Gwen Stefani and all her makeup.  I enjoy that kind of mindless stuff on occasion.  Plus there's Kellyoke daily.  She revealed that during the summer when we're watching reruns she is out four wheeling on her ranch.  That sounds like a lot of fun.  Pearl barked like a maniac while Austin did the yard.  Just another day in paradise ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment