Tuesday, October 18, 2022

it's the little things


There was a pair of my big girl panties wrapped around the blades inside my washer for a week or more.  If you know, you know how frustrating that is.  I was even desperate enough one day to try and cut them off but my scissors weren't sharp enough.  It's like working a puzzle.  At last I managed to unwind them tonight so that laundry can continue and the blades don't break.  Small loads for a stack unit.  One day at a time.

Local members of the DHS Class of 73 met this afternoon to firm up our priorities for the 50th reunion.  The lovely Anna answered our questions about what her services are which is a lot at a good price.  The caterer is set plus photography and DJ.  We will meet again in January if it ain't too icy.  I realized driving home in the dark why I never go anywhere at night.  My vision is horrible when there is not enough lighting.  When I passed Sonic I settled down a bit because I can do that blindfolded.  This scares me a bit but my last eye exam was normal.  Kidneys are hanging in there and Poopie has behaved nicely for a day or two.  Life is good.

Reaves' Mommy Kim started radiation for bilateral breast cancer this week and I hope y'all will pray and be specific for her body to be healed.  She's a tough one and hasn't let it get her down at all...still working and drinking power teas every day.  Kim has a broad circle of support which is something we all need.  My  BFF Lorna is in the same boat and doing an alternative medicine regimen.  To each his own, I say.  It's your life and you have to weigh the quantity and quality of it when it comes down to it.  I am fortunate to have several advocates including my daughter and cousin to make sure I don't suffer needlessly.  

Peace and love ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment