Tuesday, October 4, 2022

customer service

I truly believe that going above and beyond is something that should be appreciated.  I'm not just talking about food servers or tire place guys.  The ones who stick with you through hard times are the ones to do business with.  Thus is the case with my propane company, Baker Gas and Oil in Gates.  I have been their customer for many years and even got a delivery on Christmas Eve one time in the snow.  I'm such a girl that I never check the gauge until it gets cold.  Not anymore though. I've learned the hard way over the years.  I currently have the AC on to clear out the dust from wheat planting.  It was a hazy sunset for sure!

These beans will be gone soon and the view will be one of  brown snowy fields waiting to grow for next year.  2023 will be a corn box for me until September, for sure.  Beans got dive bombed a couple of days ago and the irrigation rig is making its' last sweep.  Harvest time with a full moon on the 9th I believe?  You better believe I'll be out there looking.

My hip is better and I managed a half mile walk this morning after getting a freakin' B on my renal report card.  Considering where I was a year ago, I'll take it and be happy.  God is good.  All the time ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment