Monday, August 8, 2022

well well......

Apparently actions have consequences, in more than one way.  The fact that Marawhatever got raided is the best news I've heard this year.  Dude...they have you by the balls.  Give it up please.  Save us some taxpayer money maybe.

Every action that I take reflects on who I am as a child of God.  You will Never see me drop a door in somebody's face and the only time it ever happened to me was at the hospital by an arrogant doctor.  Drove a fancy car and dressed nice.  

Reaves is ready for school we think.  All parents will be on board to deliver her to Denmark elementary.  I hope they know what they are gettin' into!  Bless her teacher and the whole class ^j^  Praying for new friends and some stability.  

I talked to my high school boyfriend today and it was good to catch up.  I got his email for the reunion and had a short chat about Nashville and music.  That has always been his first love.

We had a little thunder boomer a bit ago but it has passed.  I had figured that Mayberry would be out of the picture at the end of August but it looks like two more mows, at least.  Hey, I'm made of money and compassion and culinary skills with a dash of hippie freakiness.  Peace out kids ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment