Wednesday, August 3, 2022

retrograde

Evidently the universe has aligned to screw with everybody's business.  No details, but holy moly.  Life is complicated sometimes.  It's still hot and I have to water again.  Not happy but at least it's not a hundred degrees. Mayberry took care of the yard today after a month without rain and it looks nice. Still gotta' water those flowers though!

We had our first planning meeting for the DHS Class of 73 reunion yesterday and fifteen people showed up.  To say we were rowdy is an understatement.  Not like UGLY rowdy but everybody talking at the same time.  We had two class members on speaker and they couldn't hear a thing because of the chatter.  We made some decisions which is a start.  It was like herding cats!  It's a work in progress which is why we started early.

My cousin has got me hooked on Virgin River and I doubt that I'll get over it when it ends.  Nah..I'll just find another binge on Netflix.  Happy new school to all y'all and your kids.  I'm glad not to be doing that right now.  Blessings ~


No comments:

Post a Comment