Tuesday, August 16, 2022

it's a small small world

I have lived around these parts all of my life except for two grueling years in Memphis.  It never ceases to amaze me how meeting a new friend leads to the history of us.  I had breakfast today with a friend who grew up around here but moved away.  After her husband died she came back home and I met her at church when she ended up at FUMC.  During the course of many conversations it became apparent that she had a familial history with my friend Lorna. We just put it all together today!

Me and Joy took a ride to the pharmacy today in between rain showers.  I watch the lake to see if the rain is really there because those trees are so drippy you can't tell sometimes.  We may not go anywhere but the 'gentral, but we get out every day, weather permitting.  I got big fat sloppy kisses from Pearl AND Huck today which boosted my serotonin level big time.

I am learning to be organized, kinda' sorta'.  Using a day planner helps when you have a lot of appointments and meetings to keep up with.  I keep it open to the current week so I can flip over to the next month or two and pencil things in.  My mind ain't what it used to be.

Y'all have a lovely evening.  I plan to do the same ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment