Saturday, August 27, 2022

let's play!

Reaves is at that magical age where the imagination will run wild when we play.  Today at the pool we played shark, mermaid and ballerina.  She was shocked and amazed that she is now tall enough to stand up in the shallow end.  That absolutely made her day!  You should have seen me as a water ballerina.  Not too shabby for an old girl.  

I shop at a couple of stores owned by people from India. I am friends with both of them and have known Mike and his wife for some time now and have even face timed with their daughter.  Today I met the other man's young family and it was the sweetest thing.  The baby looked about six months old and grabbed for my glasses while he hung onto Mama.  

It has been a very good day for me.  How about y'all ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment