Saturday, August 13, 2022

free day

Y'all.....I slept until 10AM today and it was glorious.  My phone charger died so I got a shorter one that will help me out.  I spent most of the day on the deck after the sun moved behind Daddy's giant pecan tree.  The breeze is better.  

My neighbor called me today fresh out of rehab for broken bones and COVID positive.  She said "You may not want to come down here but tell me how to do the belly shot."I think it worked out alright.  Our little community looks after each other.  I reckon Keith is the mayor now that Mozella is gone,  He sure does keep all their properties mowed!

I'll be headed to tabernacle in the morning after a nekkid shower.  Only an ostomate knows what a sweet feeling that is.  I try to conserve supplies but sometimes it's twice a day.  I think I have healed my ulcer by crusting and changing less often.  That shit is rough on your skin.

I'm not sure what's on the TV tonight but I tend to favor Netflix.  Who the heck knows what I'll end up with.  Y'all be blessed ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Give thanks for neighbors with enough pride to keep the yards mowed.

    ReplyDelete