Tuesday, August 23, 2022

sorry

I rarely check my messages because well, I don't know the numbers and don't have time for all that.  I did clean out the box yesterday and found one from Lauren's phone on Saturday.  After the big pool or no pool blowout I went to Sonic and it rang right as I pulled in the drive.  I was already here so, I didn't answer.  We ate and they played and finally it was go swimming time only I was out of the mood.  Lauren had explained to Reaves that she shouldn't be surprised if I didn't go with them.  "Gaga!  I'm sowwy sowwy SO  sawwy!"  That's one I won't delete.  I look forward to seeing her again with boundaries in place.  

Me and Oscar walked again today.  Our turnaround point is the first field road to the right but I'm looking to stretch it the end of the road.  That's a mile there and back.  Right now all I see is soybeans with a few stray critter turds on the side of the road.  I have to keep Oscar moving so he doesn't eat that nasty stuff.  He loves the ditches which are dry now.  Everything is.

Praying for rain here ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment