Saturday, August 20, 2022

a very sad dog tale

My friends and I have been talking about a dog that showed up in her neighborhood about a month ago.  No collar or tags.  Skinny and hungry.  Loves kids.  Debbie borrowed my crate to give him a place to start in her garage. The kids across the street were already in love with him and played every afternoon after school.  This has been on FB for several weeks.   The parents of the little boys agreed to adopt her and she moved across the street.  About that time the "owner" showed up to reclaim their dog.  New mama asked for photo ID  before giving her up, which is wise.  It matched so she let the dog go with kids crying in the background.  This witch dog neglecter even called the police.  There will be a dog in the future of those little boys, just not this one.  According to the neighbors he was neglected all the time....let out to run and not fed.  It makes my heart sad.  

We had big plans to go swimming today but that got shot all to hell because well, I don't do five year old tantrums very well. We talked about all of our birthdays that are coming up and she wants a nurse Barbie.   I just want peace on earth..lol.  Always the optimist here.  I'm about to check the mail for my new Supremes book and can't wait to dig into it.  Y'all be happy and healthy ^j^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment