Tuesday, May 31, 2022

nitrous notes

I went to see my old friends Kim and Kent at the derm clinic today and got hit with the nitrous on multiple places.  A few were marked but mostly he just went up and down my legs and arms with the nitrous and made me suffer.  It's worth it to not get skin cancer.  I got a couple of prescriptions which I may or may not be able to afford. We shall see.

Reaves took a sick day because of a 101 temp so she and Lauren came to hang out.  Sophie didn't show up until right before they left.  The only way I knew that they were actually here was tell tale evidence of strawberry yogurt and a kid's YouTube video on the screen.  It was a busy day.

I don't know what causes keratosis other than a build up of keratin on the skin.  I have it everywhere but some of them are harmless except the actinic ones are pre-cancerous.  I am prone to fungal infections and my original reason for the visit was to check out a spot of ringworm on my face.  They said it would come back thus the oral.  I asked him if it was hard on the kidneys and he said no, but the liver yes.  So far my liver is good and doesn't hate me.  He also had blood drawn for a different kidney function test that I had never heard of that is supposed to be better than GFR, BUN and CREA.  Again, we shall see.

Bubba gifted me with several pounds of sliced tenderloin so I cooked half on the grill and half in the oven.  Now it has to be bagged up for another day.

Y'all be blessed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment