Thursday, May 19, 2022

tired beyond measure

I got up way early today and took Cali for her fixing of the female parts.  Her post op instructions said to not let her run or jump a lot and the first thing she did was jump off the deck.  She had not eaten in 24 hours and was at first not interested.  Then she dug into the plate.  Rosie is hidden up somewhere because she knows she will be next when she gets to be four pounds.  

I am being pulled in a lot of different directions right now and seriously need to set some boundaries.  Me and Oscar took a walk this morning and that was my prayer time which I've been missing.  And now I have ringworm.  On my face.  From digging in the dirt.  Lerd girl.  Take a shower every day! One of my favorite dishes at Moustos is the parmesan crusted chicken which I almost mastered this evening in my own kitchen.  And there are leftovers. The key to the whole thing is pounding the chicken first.

I ran by the library today to get me and Joy some new books.  One of them was the continuation of the Jan Karon series about Father Tim and his bunch.  Mama loved that stuff.  The girls  came by for a short visit and Reaves wanted to go check the mail.  We held hands and looked both ways before we crossed.  She's dreading math though she already knows it.  We did a little paper game to come up with how many two plus four is.  She counted them and exclaimed "Six!"Then it was Jillian and Addie time.  We have a swim date on Saturday.

Let's all hold hands and work toward unity ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment