Thursday, May 12, 2022

all tucked in

I went to get 'mater cages today and have them in Johnny's box all watered in.  Plus some squash seeds and a couple of peppers in the raised bed.   Who woulda' thunk it but they actually make 15 ft hoses which is how I will water the garden out yonder.  It was hot as hades so I waited until late in the day and was still drenched in sweat.  I'm inside cooling off now and praying for rain and the rest of spring.  

I had breakfast with Bubba and Harvey today and could hardly hear what we were talking about for all the chatter.  It's the place to be out there at Tim's.  Not being used to that sort of breakfast I passed on lunch and will have a light supper.  

My water was out when me and Joy came to deliver my groceries and I saw why when we left.  East Samaria Bend sprung a leak and DCSUD spent the whole day replacing the line.  I'm used to having a well so that was a surprise to say the least.  I banged on their office door until some chick and her cat opened it up and explained the whole situation.  "Look over there" she said.  And so I did a drive by and the nice young man showed me the hot mess they had on their hands.  When I got home this afternoon, it was all done.  

That was my day.  How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment