Wednesday, May 18, 2022

ride or die

I'm normally the kind to brush things off but I'm really concerned for our country right now.  If people can't afford to drive, they can't work or take their kids to school. This has been a reality for the EU for quite some time because they use imported fuel.  Actually we all do, but the war has given the profiteers a chance to gouge us when times are hard.  If you can afford to go on vacation with gas at 4.50 a gallon, good for you.  I do well to afford to just get where I'm going around town.  And I'm pissed.  Do I think opening Keystone would help?  Maybe.  But consider the collateral damage to our sacred ground, Mother Earth.  To me it's a wakeup call to quit wasting and start saving plastic bags to make a fake hornet's nest to keep wasps and bees away.

My baby will be going to real school in August.  Like, pre-K.  She is bored to death with daycare and is ready for it.  She and her adopted brother will go to the same Madison county school which is a long drive but a better learning environment for the both of them.  Thank God there's a village over there making it all happen.

Election season has begun and there are signs everywhere.  I have decided for three candidates that I will support and will vote accordingly.  It's always a gamble but if I know someone personally and respect their desire to be a part of government, I'm in.  I'm one of those who thinks my vote counts.  I think that both our city and county governments are seriously behind the times and playing the good ole' boy system.  So that's enough of that.   End of story.

I did the math and figured out that when Reaves graduates from high school I'll be 80.  Somebody's gonna have to take Gaga to the football field.  Just sayin'. I just had a visit from one of my candidates and he planted his sign and got a social media picture.  That's the way the game is played.

Love y'all like chicken ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment