Monday, May 16, 2022

american history

I've been watching Gaslit for about a month now and I have to say that I was an ignorant child when Nixon was prez.  As in I watched the impeachment at DHS as a senior. They readily grouped us up in a room with a big TV and he said "I'm gone."  Consider the collateral damage of that decision regarding Watergate.  Yes men got threatened and sent to federal prison for 30 years and there was a whole crew.  UCMTSU.  These were very unsettled times because of the war.  I was only 14 when I made up my mind that Vietnam was wrong.

We have had a raccoon visitor and I found him dead behind the deck.  Using a shovel and my hands I threw dude into the wheat field to replenish the earth.  I think Oscar got him in a battle to keep me safe. Or not. Who the heck knows. Gotta go catch that sunset.  ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment