Sunday, May 29, 2022

big plans

Lauren came today and according to my friends with pools the water is cold. Reaves was a the lake having family time and running wild, I'm sure.  LP got a little work done  while snuggling with Rosie.  That's the highlight of her visits now.  As for me I sat on the deck and just chilled.  We're good like that with doing our own thing.  

We have two pool possibilities tomorrow and I imagine Reaves will take the polar plunge at one of them.  Of course we will be nearby to supervise and maybe get in a dip or two. Her little swim bag is packed and ready and the swimsuit is seriously cute.  

It was really cold at church today so Marcia offered me a blankie and I covered myself up like Mother Teresa. I was a newbie at 5th Sunday in Koinonia which involves food.   I was scared to eat because el baggo has been acting up.  It all looked amazing!  We have a prospect for music director who will be visiting next weekend.  Our kids minister is looking for help with several events this summer. I reckon Tori has the whole thing set up on a wing and a prayer.  And thus, the sermon was not about the Christian calendar but about children and how they need mentors and not to be shot with an AR15.  

I'm going to the Memorial Day parade tomorrow in downtown D'burg.  There are probably very few WW2 vets left but many from Vietnam onward.  Y'all come!


No comments:

Post a Comment